Conviviality Plc seeks to make its website as accessible as possible, and so the website has the following features:
- Pages are designed to be viewed on a wide range of screen resolutions
- You can vary the text size by using your browser’s text resize option (usually View >> Text size)
- All images have been given descriptive alternative text tags
- We have used text and background colour combinations that are sufficient in contrast
- The page structure is easy to navigate by using a clear and user friendly menu that is visible on each page of the site and uses HTML headings
- Cascading Style Sheets control the presentation of pages and we have used properly structured markup for content. If style sheets are not supported or are turned off, information on the site can still be accessed and read
- All forms and fields follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easy navigation
- A sitemap is available to provide information about the layout of the website
We believe that this website meets the requirements of the level 1 and 2 criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (WCAG WAI) 2.0 guidelines. We strive to meet level 3 whenever possible, though we adhere to the accepted standards for accessibility and usability whenever we can although it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website, especially where guidelines are still evolving.
Check these questions to help you browse our site
The text is too small for me to read – how can I change it?
If you are using a PC, then follow these simple instructions:
- If you have a mouse scroller, press Ctrl and scroll upwards to set the font size you would prefer to read.
- Mozilla Firefox: Go to View in your browser and select Zoom, select Text only, then select View zoom in.
- Internet Explorer: Go to View in your browser and then click Text size and select the size you require from the drop down list.If you are using an Apple Mac, then follow these simple instructions:
Internet Explorer and Netscape v.7: Go to the View menu and select Text zoom (or Text size). You can increase or decrease your font size by clicking on larger and smaller or by using the percentage range given.
- Safari: Go to the view menu and select zoom in.
How can I get around the Conviviality Plc site with a keyboard?
Use the arrow keys to help you with scrolling up and down a page. Go to the top and bottom of the page using the Home and End buttons respectively, or use Page Up and Page Down buttons to move around the page.
I don’t have access to Adobe Reader or Microsoft Word – how can I get them?
Which web browsers are best for viewing the website?
This website is designed to function on the following web browser versions:
Internet Explorer 7.0+
To learn more about web accessibility, visit: